We are situated in the heart of rural Dorset but we work with clients throughout Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire and within Europe.
We provide a service which is friendly, approachable and professional. We are forward thinking making use of today’s technology, and a fundamental principle of our practice is the “team ” approach. We believe that no one person is able to be an expert in all aspects of our profession and each of our advisers has his own specialisms. Where we do not have the in-house expertise we need, we liaise and work with other professionals in their chosen fields.
We are committed to providing the highest standard of financial advice and service possible. The interest of our clients is paramount to us and we have done this by obtaining the International standard ISO9001:2015 which means that we are annually assessed by an external non financial assessor to check against our Quality Manual and comment on our systems and procedures which place you at the heart of our business. In doing so, we will:
- be open, honest and transparent in the way we deal with you;
- not place our interests above yours;
- communicate clearly, promptly and without jargon;
- Seek your views and perception of our dealings with you to ensure it meets your expectations or to identify any improvements required.
Face-to-face meetings can be held in your home, in our offices or at a venue to suit you. The cost of the first meeting is always borne by us and our charging structure will be made plain to you prior to moving ahead.
Our areas of Specialisms include:
- Pre and Post Retirement Planning – (using Pensions, Investments, ISA’s, Property)
- Investment Planning – have your objectives changed since you invested? Do they reflect your attitude to investment risk? Are they allocated correctly to give you the correct balance of investments?
- Care Fees Planning – Providing you or your loved ones with peace of mind the cost of care is provided if you should need care, whether in your own home or in a Care Home?
- Inheritance Tax and Trust Planning – making sure that money goes to the right person, in the right amount at the right time.
- Family Protection – Can you maintain your standard of living if you or a family member dies or is seriously ill?
Whatever your needs, we look forward to meeting you.