We are situated in the heart of rural Dorset but we have advisers who are based in the Southampton area and Andover which gives us the ability to work with clients throughout Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
We provide a service which is friendly, approachable and professional. We are forward thinking making use of today’s technology, and a fundamental principle of our practice is the “team ” approach. We believe that no one person is able to be an expert in all aspects of our profession and each of our advisers has his own specialisms. Where we do not have the in-house expertise we need, we liaise and work with other professionals in their chosen fields.
We embrace the ideals of service, quality and efficiency with over 100 years of collective experience . We offer fee based and commission based advice, as well as a retainer based Client Care Programme.
Face-to-face meetings can be held in your home, in our offices or at a venue to suit you. The cost of the first meeting is always borne by us and our charging structure will be made plain to you prior to moving ahead.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Retirement Planning – for young and old
- Investment Planning – have your objectives changed since you invested?
Do they reflect your attitude to investment risk? Are they allocated correctly to give you the correct balance of investments?
- Care Fees Planning – do you worry about what might happen if you should need care, whether in your own home or in a Care Home?
- Trust Planning – making sure that money goes to the right person, in the right amount at the right time
- Family Protection – what happens to a family if someone dies or is seriously ill?
Whatever your needs, we look forward to meeting you.